King George Parks and Recreation
This trip to Chicago lasts for 6 days and 5 nights. It runs from July 17 through July 22, 2023. The cost is $619 for double occupancy; add $189 for single occupancy. $75 is due at signing.
Here are some of what the price includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 5 nights lodging including 3 consecutive nights in the Chicago area
- 8 meals: 5 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Visit to the DUSABLE MUSEUM of AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY
- Visit to the World Famous 360 CHICAGO, formerly the John Hancock Observatory
- GUIDED TOUR OF CHICAGO
- SKYLINE CRUISE on Lake Michigan
- Visit to the historic NAVY PIER and FIELD MUSEUM of NATURAL HISTORY
- Gaming at a Chicago Area Casino
Here is the itinerary for the trip:
- Day 1
- Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped Motorcoach and set off for your destination: sizzlin' Chicago - one of the most exciting cities in the country! Later that day, you will check into an en route hotel and relax for the evening.
- Day 2
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before continuing towards your destination. Then, you'll head to a CHICAGO AREA CASINO for gaming. Afterwards, enjoy a relaxing Dinner and check into your Chicago area hotel for a three night stay.
- Day 3
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for your GUIDED TOUR OF CHICAGO. Then, experience one of Chicago's top attractions - The Historic and Fun-filled NAVY PIER where you'll enjoy great shopping, eateries, and more; all in a beautiful setting. Then, relax on a SKYLINE CRUISE and take in the spectacular Chicago skyline view from lovely Lake Michigan. This evening, you will enjoy Dinner with entertainment and then return to your hotel to relax after a fun-filled day.
- Day 4
- Today, after a Continental Breakfast, you'll visit the World Famous 360 CHICAGO. Located along Chicago's famed Magnificent Mile, 360 CHICAGO soars 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan and the city's majestic skyline to offer visitors the most breathtaking views of downtown Chicago, the lakefront and four neighboring states. Add to that their interactive technologies and their 94th floor café, you have it all. Next, you'll go to CHICAGO'S FAMOUS "MAGNIFICENT MILE" and enjoy the sight of some of this beautiful city's architecture. Enjoy free time to do some sight-seeing or shopping at the fabulous (8 floors, 100 stores) Water Tower Place Mall. Next, you'll visit the FIELD MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY. See "Sue", the world's largest and most complete T-Rex and other spectacular exhibits! Later, you'll enjoy Dinner with entertainment before returning to your hotel for the night.
- Day 5
- Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you'll visit the DUSABLE MUSEUM of AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY. The DuSable Museum preserves and interprets the historical experiences and achievements of African-Americans. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- Day 6
- Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home... a time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you've done, the great sights you've seen and where your next group trip will take you!
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Vivian Shelton at (540) 775 - 4FUN