Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
The King George County Service Authority Board of Directors will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, at 5:00 PM in the Board Room.
You can view the County Calendar for a list of upcoming Board Meetings/Work Sessions.
1) After you have joined the meeting, please mute your microphone
2) Use a headset with a microphone for the best speaking and hearing quality
3) Public comment request must be made before 5:00 p.m. for the Board of Directors Special Meeting
4) Please only use the Chat feature to state that you have a Public comment
5) KG Staff will notify you when it is your turn, to make your comment
6) Un-mute your microphone and state your name, address and proceed with your comment
United States (Toll Free): 1 (866) 899-4679
Access Code: 974-486-221
Audio Pin: #
1) Dial into the meeting
2) After you dial in, enter the Access Code above
3) After you have joined the meeting, please mute your phone
This meeting will discuss authorizing the acquisition of emergency improvements to the SAFT well. Additionally, the KGCSA will review the tabled May 16, 2023, Consent Agenda for approval.
By Order of the King George County Board of Directors