Where do I find information on delinquent Real Estate Taxes eligible for land sale?

Many people ask if King George County has a list of real estate properties that have delinquent taxes and are eligible for land sale. King George County has an agreement with the firm Sands Anderson PC to handle the properties that are eligible for land sale. If you would like more information on the properties eligible for land sale, please contact Sands Anderson PC at 540-373-2504. The office is located at 725 Jackson Street Suite 217 Fredericksburg, VA 22401. 

Show All Answers

1. When are taxes due?
2. What if I do not get a bill?
3. How much did I pay in taxes?
4. Who do I contact if I feel there is an error on my bill?
5. Is there still a need for a County Decal?
6. Will I receive my tax bills at the proper address if I notify DMV and/or the USPS of an address change?
7. Where do I obtain information needed for Income Tax filing?
8. When I pay my bills with bank bill pay, why does it take so long for payments to reach the Treasurer's Office?
9. Can I use a Credit Card or Pay-By-Phone?
10. What information is needed to purchase Dog Tags?
11. How and when do I correct vehicles on my Personal Property tax bill?
12. I just paid off my mortgage; who do I need to contact regarding tax bills?
13. Why did I receive my real estate bill in the mail when my mortgage company escrows for my taxes?
14. What if I move in and or purchase a vehicle or move out and or sell a vehicle during the year?
15. What if I receive a bill for Real Estate I have sold?
16. Where do I find information on delinquent Real Estate Taxes eligible for land sale?
17. Why did I receive a letter stating that my state refund was held?
18. How can I receive my state refund back in full?
19. What is a DMV stop and why do I have a one?