Patrons can now check out materials without leaving their car! Simply follow the instructions below, then park in one of the designated spaces and call the number on the sign. Our staff will load your materials in your vehicle!
Curbside pickup times are:
Monday-Thursday: 3pm to 7pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:30am to 1:30pm
- Place your items on hold using our online catalog at smoot.org or by calling 540-775-2147.
- Holds placed on the weekends may not be available until Monday.
- Please allow 24 hours for items to be processed.
- You will be contacted via email/phone when your items are available.
- To retrieve your items, park in one of the designated “Curbside Pickup” parking spaces near the library entrance, then call 540-775-3769.
- You will be requested to verify your name and library card number.
- Please open the trunk of your vehicle before the staff members arrives. To practice social distancing, staff members will not hand items directly to patrons.
- Please allow up to 5 minutes for delivery to your vehicle.