King George Parks and Recreation
This trip to Niagara Falls lasts for 7 days and 6 nights. It runs from September 10 to September 16, 2023. The cost is $819 for double occupancy; add $234 for single occupancy. $75 is due at signing.
Here are some of what the price includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 6 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in the Niagara Falls, NY area
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- GUIDED TOUR of NIAGARA FALLS, NY
- A Journey to The Falls on “MAID OF THE MIST”
- Enjoy a CRUISE on the ERIE CANAL
- Take a SCENIC DRIVE through WINE COUNTRY
- GUIDED TOUR of BUFFALO
- Visit to the BUFFALO TRANSPORTATION PIERCE ARROW MUSEUM
Here is the itinerary for the trip:
- Day 1
- Depart your group's location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped motorcoach as you head for your destination: captivating, awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, USA! This evening, you will check into an en route hotel and relax for the evening.
- Day 2
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before continuing towards your destination. Later, enjoy a relaxing Dinner and check into your Niagara Falls, NY area hotel for a four night stay.
- Day 3
- Start the day with a Continental Breakfast before you go on a cruise aboard the MAID OF THE MIST and enjoy a closer view of the Falls. Next you will depart for a GUIDED TOUR of NIAGARA FALLS, NY. You will experience a spectacular view of the gorge from the Observation Tower and your guide will show you some of the best viewpoints in Niagara State Park. On the American side of the Falls you are so close to the river you can practically touch it. This evening, after Dinner at a local restaurant, enjoy a view of the Falls from Goat Island.
- Day 4
- After a Continental Breakfast, journey to Lockport to experience a CRUISE on the ERIE CANAL. This fun and informative cruise will take you past five of the original 1800's locks. Have lunch on your own in charming Lewiston, NY home of the Freedom Crossing Monument and another lovely view of the mighty Niagara River. This afternoon, take a scenic drive through the Wine Country and stop at a local winery for a tasting. Later tonight, you'll enjoy Dinner with Entertainment.
- Day 5
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before you head to Buffalo, NY. Upon arrival, enjoy a GUIDED TOUR of BUFFALO, once one of the richest cities in America, as well as, home to the World's Fair in 1901 and two Presidents. You will go to the Canalside area, which is at the heart of downtown Buffalo's waterfront revitalization area and visit the BUFFALO TRANSPORTATION PIERCE ARROW MUSEUM. Get a glimpse of the finest vintage automobiles, see a reproduction of a Frank Lloyd Wright Filling Station, and tour exhibits like “Women and Automobiles” which showcase memorabilia from the golden age of touring. This evening, enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant, before you return to your hotel for a good night's rest.
- Day 6
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Erie Maritime Museum. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- Day 7
- Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home... a time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you've done, the great sights you've seen and where your next group trip will take you!