KING GEORGE COUNTY PARKS AND RECREATION
2022 Spring Pee Wee Soccer
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
Pee-Wee Soccer is an instructional and developmental program that enables kids aged 3-4 years to have a positive sports experience. It is a step-by-step approach that builds self-confidence while teaching the fundamentals of the game. Parents participate with their children to help teach them the basic skills needed for the next level of organized play. The program utilizes positive reinforcement and fun activities. Classes limited to 22 per session.
Registration Dates and Cost:
- January 19th - March 15th: $75 (registration includes shin guards, a ball, cones, a t-shirt, a bag, and a guidebook for the players to KEEP)
- Sealston Sports Complex (11050 Fletchers Chapel Road, King George, VA 22485)
- Tuesdays from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Parents Contacted by Instructor: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 (one week before the first practice)
- Session Begins: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
- Session Ends: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
If you have any questions, please call KGPR at (540) 775-4386.