KING GEORGE COUNTY PARKS AND RECREATION
2021-22 Youth Wrestling
Registration Deadline: Monday, November 1, 2021.
This program is designed to teach the basic skills of wrestling and further advance those who have participated in the past. This is a physical activity, building friendships and sportsmanship are emphasized in this program. Wrestlers' age group is determined by year birth. Head gear, wrestling shoes, t-shirt, shorts, compression shorts or briefs (no cup) required. If braces are worn, mouth guards are required. Singlet provided.
- September 27th - November 1st
|5-8||Tuesday & Thursday||5:30pm-6:30pm|
|9-14||Tuesday & Thursday||6:30pm-8:00pm|
Cost (includes singlet):
- Tuesday and Thursday Practices ONLY: $55
- All Practices and Meets (LIVE COMPETITION-8 Meets) through the Northern Virginia Wrestling Federation (Meets are played on Sundays): $85
Locations for Practices:
- King George Middle School- Vocation/Technical Building
- Practices Begin: November 9, 2021
- Meets Begin: December, 2021
- Meets End: March 6, 2022 (Regional Bracketed Double-Elimination Tournament)
If you have any questions, please call KGPR at (540) 775-4386.